Eric Shawar has been assisting clients to gain their permanent residency and resolve any status problems since 2007.
He has been voted as one of the three “Best Immigration Lawyers in Edmonton, Alberta.” He practices in all areas of immigration law:
- Assisting in the acquisition of Permanent Resident Status to Canada through skilled worker, humanitarian and compassionate or spousal/common law sponsorship applications and other types of Permanent Residence Application.
- Assisting individuals who wish to become naturalized citizens.
- Client representation in front of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada or the Immigration and Appeal Division of Canada and dealing with Canada Border Services Agency.
- Defended clients in DUI cases.
- Has had a significant impact on the lives of clients through representing them.
- Helping people attain temporary visas to Canada.
- Inadmissibility hearings.
- Made applications on behalf of clients under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Appeared on behalf of clients facing criminal offences
- Represented clients before Alberta Courts of Justice or Federal Court.
His process includes determining your eligibility, assisting you with application forms, and helping you gather the necessary requirements.
As your immigration lawyer, he will remain by your side until you are granted your Canadian visa, or your immigration problems are resolved.
To book your consultation, simply give the office a call and you’ll receive a reply with instructions on how to proceed.