We give people the best service and find solutions for problems. We will not turn people away without an answer

Eric Shawar – Voted the Best Edmonton Immigration Lawyer * * * * *

Eric Shawar has been helping clients to become citizens and permanent residents of Canada for more than 8 years, and his clients voted for his firm with 5 stars in every review.

if you have any immigration issue or you just need to ask a question, Mr. Shawar offers direct consultation with him by phone, that gives him the ability to check your case and give the right advice even before you hire him.

Our Services

01. Work Permit

02. Study Permit

03. Business Immigration

04. Express Entry Program

Express Entry Program

The Canadian Immigration Program that allows skilled immigrants to live and work in Canada, and become permanent residents. Those eligible for certain federal economic immigration programs may be selected.

Work Permit

Do you plan to work in Canada? Do you have a job offer in Canada?

Study Permit

If you intend to study in Canada and you are a foreign national, you will likely need a Study Permit

Sponsoring Your Family

How to sponsor a family member to join you in Canada if you are a permanent resident or Canadian citizen.

Business Immigration

This is for business people entering Canada as an investor or entrepreneur.

Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

This is for foreign students and temporary workers with at least one year of Canadian work experience.

Visitor Visa or Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)

Visitors wishing to come to Canada for a temporary purpose to do things like vacation, or visit family and friends.

Federal Skilled Worker Program

This is for individuals who will immigrate to Canada on the basis of their own personal credentials.

Practice Areas

Qualified Assistance

  • Criminal Defence Lawyers
  • Immigration Lawyers
  • Family Law Lawyers

Mr. Shawar is an awesome lawyer! He was able to get me my PR back when everyone else said it was an impossible case. He approached the case from several different angles and really thought beyond the obvious. He is brilliant, dedicated and willing to spend time working with different authorities to make it happen. I highly recommend this lawyer!

Adam Diab


Shawar Law News

Articles and Press

Looking for a First-Class Legal Consultant?