Our Immigration Lawyers Rated the best in Helping new Immigrants getting they Permanent Residence (PR) status in Canada.

Each year numerous people apply for Permanent Resident Status in Canada. Whether you are a temporary foreign worker such as a live in care giver or if you have a work permit and are employed through a Canadian business or company you may be eligible for Permanent Residence Status in Canada.

Many potential foreign workers however fail to go through the appropriate professionals to prepare their applications or they simply decide to attempt to prepare and submit their applications on their own. our team of Immigration lawyers in Edmonton  lawyers can help you in  assessing your eligibility and then guide you through the process. Shawar Law with a team of lawyers dedicated exclusively to immigration and citizenship in Edmonton, we regularly help people from around the world immigrate under the following classes:

  • Family class immigration : Canadian citizens and permanent residents may sponsor their spouses, common-law partners, dependent children, parents and other relatives for permanent residence in Canada.
  • Humanitarian and compassionate class immigration: Who should Apply under this class
    • First must be in Canada, and
    • would suffer excessive hardship if you had to return to your home country to apply (we do not consider cost and inconvenience to be excessive hardship).

    Our immigration lawyers are experienced with  humanitarian and compassionate applications if the earlier conditions applies to you .

If you are permanent resident, and you need help applying for Canadian citizenship, and enjoy all of the benefits Canadians enjoy. Our immigration lawyers are available to help you getting your citizenship application completed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *