Close this search box.

Who can be my co-signer on my application to sponsor my parents and grandparents?

To help you meet the income requirement to sponsor your parents and grandparents, your cosigner can be your spouse or common-law partner. Your co-signer must also provide proof of income for the last 3 taxation years before the date of your application. Your co-signer must also meet the same eligibility requirements as you and agree to financially take care of and provide for the basic needs of the persons you’re sponsoring for a period of time.

Contact Us

To schedule an appointment or learn more about our ultra-efficient radiology services, please contact us today.