Close this search box.

I will transit by air through Canada, Do I need an eTA or a visa?

Passengers transiting Canada will need an eTA or a visa, regardless of the length of time in Canada.
Travellers whose planes refuel in Canada going to and from the United States, as well as
participants in the China Transit Program and Transit Without Visa Program, do not need to have
an eTA or a visa to transit Canada.

Contact Us

To schedule an appointment or learn more about our ultra-efficient radiology services, please contact us today.