Close this search box.

I am a citizen/ lawful permanent resident of the U.S. What do I need to enter Canada?

American citizens, including American – Canadian citizens, must carry proper identification and
meet the basic requirements to enter Canada. You do not need a Canadian passport, a Canadian
visa or an eTA to enter Canada if you are travelling with a valid U.S passport.

Lawful permanent residents of the U.S need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or
transit through a Canadian airport. They must present a valid Green Card (PR card) and a valid
passport at check-in. However, they do not need an eTA when entering Canada by land or sea.

Contact Us

To schedule an appointment or learn more about our ultra-efficient radiology services, please contact us today.