Close this search box.

How do I sponsor my parents and grandparents to become permanent resident of Canada?

The Parents and Grandparents Program (PGP) opens once a year. It lets citizens and permanent residents of Canada sponsor their parents and grandparents to come and stay in Canada permanently.

First, you will have to submit an online interest to sponsor form. After that, IRCC will randomly select an invite potential sponsors to apply. If you are selected, you will then must submit a complete application package by the deadline stated in your invitation.

Contact Us

To schedule an appointment or learn more about our ultra-efficient radiology services, please contact us today.