Close this search box.

Do I need a visitor visa to travel to Canada? What is different between an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) and a visitor visa?

If you plan to travel to Canada, you need a valid visitor visa OR a valid Electronic Travel
Authorization (eTA).

The one you need depends on:
• the type of travel document you will travel with.
• the country that issued your travel document.
• your nationality; and
• how you will travel to Canada.

Most people need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada – not both.
Some people may only need their valid passport. To find out which one is right for you, visit:

Need help applying to travel to Canada? Contact us today for assistance

Contact Us

To schedule an appointment or learn more about our ultra-efficient radiology services, please contact us today.