Close this search box.

Can I enter Canada if I am criminally inadmissible?

Normally you cannot enter or stay in Canada if you are inadmissible. However, there are ways of overcoming your criminal inadmissibility.

If you are inadmissible, you may become admissible again if you:
• satisfy an immigration or border services officer that you meet the legal requirements to
be deemed rehabilitated.
• apply for individual rehabilitation and get approved; or
• receive a pardon or record suspension.

You may also be offered a temporary resident permit if:
• your reason to travel to Canada is considered justified in the circumstances; and
• you do not pose a risk because of your inadmissibility.
This permit would allow you to enter or stay temporarily in Canada.

Need help to overcome your criminal inadmissibility? Contact us today for assistance.

Contact Us

To schedule an appointment or learn more about our ultra-efficient radiology services, please contact us today.