Our Edmonton criminal defence lawyers have experience in all areas of criminal law, and are prepared to defend clients accused of all types of offences, including:
- Impaired driving (also known as driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while impaired (DWI)).
- Domestic assault.
- Charges under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
- Sexual assault (rape).
- Assault, assault causing bodily harm, assault with a weapon, aggravated assault.
- Shoplifting, theft under/over $5,000, robbery, robbery with firearm (armed robbery), break and enter, fraud etc.
- Child Pornography.
Preparing and submitting any kind of application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada be it an application for permanent residence status to Canada, a work permit, visitor visa application, or any other type of application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada is often a daunting experience and task.
Edmonton Immigration Lawyers assess your immigration matters based on your own individual circumstances and can guide, assist and deal with Citizenship and Immigration Canada on your behalf to get you the necessary results you want without all of the confusion and rejection that often comes with trying to deal with Citizenship and Immigration Canada on your own.
Our immigration lawyers can help you in the following categories:
- Family Sponsorship.
- Skilled Workers
- Canada Experience Class
- Business Immigration
- Work Permits
- Student & Visitors Visa
Our Edmonton Family Law Lawyers understand the difficulty that our clients are going through during a divorce and we work hard to ensure the best possible settlement or outcome for our clients. We offer competitive fee arrangements. If you are going through a divorce or are thinking about separating or getting divorced, please contact us for a consultation and find out how we can assist you.
- Divorce and Separation.
- Custody & Parenting.
- Access & Contact
- Support & Maintenance
- Matrimonial Property
- Prenuptial & Adult Interdependent Partner Agreements